Questionnaire strings

Questionnaire strings

by André Yamin -
Number of replies: 6

Hi all,

I could not find all the strings of the questionnaire module in 2.3 and 2.4 branches. Apparently the questionnaire has about 300 strings, but only 10 of them are available to translate on these branches on AMOS.

The module is available on the plugins directory up to version 2.3 but the oficial github repo have a MOODLE_24_STABLE branch (and it is working nice wink).

Can you please check why the strings are not available on AMOS?

Regards,

André Yamin.

In reply to André Yamin

Re: Questionnaire strings

by Joseph Rézeau -

@André,

The reason you are not seeing language strings for Questionnaire in AMOS for Moodle 2.4 is quite simply that we have not (yet) officially released that version in the Moodle plugins repository.

I will contact my co-maintainer Mike Churchward and ask him to do something about it. This is a transition period, where all language strings (except for English) should disappear from released modules (core and add-ons) and all translated strings only be available through AMOS. It is a complicated task.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by André Yamin -

Thank you Joseph.

This explains the 2.4 issue. But why can't I see the 2.3 strings on AMOS?

Regards,

André.

In reply to André Yamin

by Joseph Rézeau -

André,

Which language are you trying to translate the Questionnaire strings into?

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by André Yamin -

Hi Joseph,

Its the Brasilian Portuguese (pt_BR).

I just realized that I did a little confusion with the branches in my previous messages: the branches missing on AMOS are 2.4 and 2.5.

Now I understand why, but it would be cool to work on the translation of the dev versions like we do with the core modules.

Regards,

André.

In reply to André Yamin

by samuel gonçalves -

RESPOSTAS EXERCÍCIOS  DE PORTUGUÊS 

DE ( Samuel Alves)

1 - B 2 - A => UM PESSOA QUE FALA INFORMALMENTE B => UMA LINGUAGEM SIMPLORIA 3 - B 4 - B 5 - 1-S/ 2-S/ 3-S/ 4-S/ 5-P/ 6-P/ 7-S/ 8-S/ 9-P/ 10-P/ 11-P/ 12-S/ 13-P/ 14-P/ 15-S/ 16-S/ 17-S/ 18-S/ 19-P/ 20-P