English fixes allowed for standard plugins only

Απάντηση: Re: English fixes allowed for standard plugins only

by Stamos A. Spiliotis -
Number of replies: 0

Thanks for the question! I also needed to explain why and propose some changes to the AMOS toolkit.

First, I think this is all about a search page "view.php". Search pages of cource have filters but the main thing when you finnish setting the filters is not to save them but to apply them, namely to "Search". Of cource saving of filter settings is quite usefull but it could/should be a separate option e.g. "Save filter settings" check box under Miscellaneous.

When I first show the page I really could n't find where to put the text I was looking for and where to click to see the results.

To make it worse, the word Search appears on the page in a text field for a different task.

So, I propose that the Substring text field should always be visible.

The Navigation menu on the right has not enough space. The Components frame overlaps it so I needed to place it as a button on the left side of the page. I think a horizontal scroll bar is needed here to allow for smaller width.

Last, I think we need a new column in "contrib.php" for the number of comments. Bold if new unread comments exist. Now I need to check my email to see if any of my contributions or comments has new unread comments.

Thanks again!