How to review latest integrations in a language pack?

Re: How to review latest integrations in a language pack?

by David Mudrák -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Language pack maintainers

One alternative might be to watch changes in pages like http://git.moodle.org/gw?p=moodle-langpacks.git;a=history;f=fr;hb=refs/heads/MOODLE_36_STABLE But those are just snapshots. Details on who actually did the change and how, can be then found via AMOS translator UI (the "timeline" link) manually if needed.

In reply to David Mudrák

Re: How to review latest integrations in a language pack?

by Séverin Terrier -

Thanks David for this idea.

But it clearly isn't simple, nor really useful because:

• you need to click on several links
  • you don't see the original english string

There are things i don't really understand, because when i look at this patch, it seems to indicate fr string changes in search_elastic, but when i go in AMOS to check them, i don't see them.

I personnaly don't see a "timeline" link. Is this something reserved to maintener?

In fact, what i'd like to have would be an interface that would show all strings added/modified in a language pack, sorted by reverse date (newest first), and also showing the original english string (i don't care who made the modification). This list could be limited to a certain count of strings, and begin from a specified time (perhaps with a default of one month/week).

If it could directly be in AMOS, allowing to modify the strings, it would be perfect.

Séverin