What strings? Sorry I'm not good enough in Hungarian to get that from the screenshot.
Using AMOS tool for language pack translation
pack content mismatch
Sorry, David, for not being specific enough.
1. I downloaded the recent HU pack (3.5) for a review.
2. Found some strings with typos, etc.
3. When I entered a (sub)string awaiting correction, Amos appeared to find only a portion of such (sub)strings.
Other settings do not appear relevant, as they are the same in both cases (in case of finding and in case of failing to find a substring).
Perhaps this will help to identify the issue.
1. Dowloaded the recent hu pack for a review
2. Searched for text id "configforcelogin" in versions from 3.0 up to current
3. Received 14 hits
4. None of the hits contains the typo "ckezdőoldalát" found in the downloaded "configforcelogin" string
5. What I cannot understand is what causes the discrepancy between the recent dowload and the recent state stored in Amos.