How to easily see outdated or new strings in all plugins you use?

Re: How to easily see outdated or new strings in all plugins used on a Moodle site?

by Séverin Terrier -
Number of replies: 3
Hi,

I've recently asked in the french community if someone could create a little plugin for that, and good news, something as been done, named "amoslink" (for now). It really eases the process to see outdated or untranslated strings of all non standard plugins installed on your Moodle (you need an AMOS account).

Perhaps it will be an official plugin in some weeks (or months). If so, i'll post direct link to this plugin.

HTH,
Séverin
In reply to Séverin Terrier

Re: How to easily see outdated or new strings in all plugins used on a Moodle site?

by Séverin Terrier -
Hi,

I'm really happy to confirm that the AMOS link plugin, developped by Olivier VALENTIN is now available in the plugin DB :
https://moodle.org/plugins/tool_amoslink

Thanks a lot Olivier.

Hope it will ease the work of lots of admins to check non standard plugins and improve the translations.

Séverin
In reply to Séverin Terrier

by Mary Cooch -
Thanks Séverin smile If this were on moodle.org I'd rate it 'useful' -and perhaps it is worth posting in Moodle in English too?
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Séverin Terrier -
Yes, i plan to post in the Languages forum.

Just let Olivier some time to improve installation (and PHP 7 support) before, so that it's clean for people wink

Séverin