AMOS Logs

AMOS Logs

by Daniel Neis Araujo -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Language pack maintainers

Hello,

it would be nice if i can see the whole commit. Today i can see only the strings the were changed, but i can't see what changed. Is this feature planned?

Also, is there a public address where i can find the git repository of language packs? I've searched in git.moodle.org and github and couldn't find...

If a read-only copy of the git repository exist, the feature to see what was changed in a commit don't need to be implemented in AMOS...

Kind regards,

Daniel

In reply to Daniel Neis Araujo

Re: AMOS Logs

by Daniel Neis Araujo -

Hello,

i've found https://github.com/mudrd8mz/moodle-lang/ , but it seems to be the repository for 1.9

In reply to Daniel Neis Araujo

Re: AMOS Logs

by David Mudrák -
Hi Daniel,

AMOS repository is not exported to a Git repository yet. I plan such feature but it is not any priority at the moment. However, the ability to view the details of a single commit is planned to be implemented soon, as well as the time-line history of any given string. Feel free to create MDLSITE issue for it and watch the progress.

And yes, that moodle-lang repository is just a Git mirror of CVS moodle lang repository that AMOS uses to track changes in 1.x branch.

HTH