AMOS integration

AMOS integration

by Clem Smith -
Number of replies: 4

Good morning,

I have been requested to integrate with AMOS a plug-in for which I am the primary maintainer. However, I don't understand what this means or how to do it, and I have not been able to find any helpful information on Moodle's site, yet. Is there a resource someone could point me to that would help me understand what AMOS integration is and how to do it?

Thank you.

Clem

In reply to Clem Smith

Re: AMOS integration

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Language pack maintainers
Hi Clem. Is your plugin published in the Moodle plugins directory at moodle.org/plugins ? If so, there is nothing special to look after as the strings from these plugin are registered with AMOS automatically (unless there is some unsupported syntax used in the lang file). On contrary, as a policy, we do not register plugins that are not published in the Plugins directory.
In reply to David Mudrák

by Clem Smith -

It is published in the directory. This is the link: https://moodle.org/plugins/view/block_massaction . Later, I'll try uploading a new version because I do remember seeing something about an error with AMOS in the past, but I never paid any heed because I didn't know what AMOS was, it didn't stop me from uploading the new version, and I had a lot on my plate at the time.

Thanks, David!

Clem

In reply to Clem Smith

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Language pack maintainers
In reply to David Mudrák

by Clem Smith -
David,

Thanks! I've bookmarked the link and I've updated the plug-in. Really appreciate the help!

Clem