How to make effective in my moodle page the translated plugin?

How to make effective in my moodle page the translated plugin?

by André Badilla Ruiz -
Number of replies: 3

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for help, because I installed the plugin "Simple Certificate" on my Moodle site some time ago, and this wasn't Spanish translation. I tried to make a contribution with the translation the last week, but this was already translated.

How could I make effective this translation on my Moodle page? Should I update the extension or just the Language Pack?

English is not my native language so I apologize if I had grammatical errors or spelling.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards!

André.

In reply to André Badilla Ruiz

Re: How to make effective in my moodle page the translated plugin?

by François Lizotte -

Hi André,

English is not my native language either. smile

Here's my check list suggestion:

1- Update the language packs installed on your Moodle. Depending on your version, it might be done automatically through the cron job.

2- Empty cache on your Moodle site (this is really important).

3- If you still cannot see the translation, check the version of the plugin. You might need to update it.

François

In reply to François Lizotte

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Language pack maintainers

I just checked and indeed the Simple Certificate should be available in Spanish.

Updating all installed language packs should be enough. If I remember correctly, Moodle automatically rebuilds the cache when language packs are updated via the administration interface.

If it does not help, please provide more details:

• Versions of your Moodle and the Simple Certificate plugin
  • List of installed language packs
  • Your e-bank password (just joking smile)

HTH

In reply to André Badilla Ruiz

by German Valero -
Picture of Language pack maintainers

Hi,

I am the maintainer for the Mexican Spanish language pack, which has the simple certificate plugin strings 100% translated.

Can you please install (as a test) the Mexican spanish language pack and qrite your results ?

Saludos desde México.