New contributed AMOS features available now

New contributed AMOS features available now

per David Mudrák -
Nombre de respostes: 4
Imatge Language pack maintainers

I am happy to announce that AMOS module on this site lang.moodle.org has been upgraded and contains two new features. Both of them were contributed by Vadim Dvorovenko, one of the Russian language pack maintainers and Moodle core code contributors.

Vadim provided patches for:

• MDLSITE-4320 - Ability to download stage as .zip lang pack - so that users can now easily download their AMOS contribution in a format usable as a custom language pack on their sites
  • MDLSITE-5269 - Ability to submit strings without filtering - so that AMOS now allows, among other things, submit translated strings with heading and trailing whitespace if needed. To use the feature, hold the CTRL button while clicking into the field to translate.

Thanks Vadim on behalf of all the AMOS users!

En resposta a David Mudrák

Re: New contributed AMOS features available now

per Nicolas Martignoni -

Thank you to both of you, this is much useful (I used  in fact the download feature just now).

How can I translate the "Download" button? Didn't find it in local_amos component. Is it hardcoded?

Cheers!

Nicolas

En resposta a Nicolas Martignoni

Re: New contributed AMOS features available now

per David Mudrák -

Good catch Nicolas! Sorry I forgot to update AMOS' own strings in AMOS Somrient It should be fixed now. The string has the identifier "stagedownload".