Hi all translators!
For my own contributed blocks, I have started moving the existing translation files from my github repo to AMOS, as recommended. This is what I just did and I am confused as to the resulting "My Contributions" display screen.
- Using the AMOS Translator tool I filtered: Languages: French; Components: block_lesson_feedback and I filled in - by hand - the 8 "missing strings".
- Then I clicked "Submit to maintainers" and wrote a short comment (in French) for the French lang maintainer (Nicolas Martignoni).
- Then I filtered Languages: Czech; Components: block_glossary_export_to_quiz and I filled in - by hand - 19 out of the 28 "missing strings". There remain 9 strings (mostly Help strings) which have not yet been translated into Czech and of course I cannot translate them myself, not being a Czech speaker.
- Then I clicked "Submit to maintainers" and wrote a short comment in English for the Czech language maintainer (whom I do not know).
- Now, when I look at my Contributions, this is what I see:
- Does this mean that the French lang maintainer (Nicolas) will be notified of my contributions to the Czech language? Is not contibution ID #4701 superfluous? Did I do anything wrong?
- And why is the Assignee column empty? Should it not automatically display the name of the appropriate Language maintainer?