New strings of plugins not showing in AMOS

New strings of plugins not showing in AMOS

by Iñigo Zendegi Urzelai -
Number of replies: 2

Hi there,

When upgrading a couple of plugins from the plugin database I've realized that some of the strings added in the latest releases aren't shown for translation in AMOS, for example this two (there are more):

format_topcoll --> coursesectionactivityfurtherinformationforum

mod_peerwork --> groupsubmissionsettings

I don't know if it's something that the plugins themselves should fix (and I should report in their bug tracker) or if there is something to be fixed in the moodle.org/plugins - AMOS integration, maybe David can give some light.

Thanks in advance!

In reply to Iñigo Zendegi Urzelai

Re: New strings of plugins not showing in AMOS

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Language pack maintainers

Thank you Iñigo for raising this.

In case of format_topcoll there was a problem on our side and the AMOS really did not have the latest version from the Plugins directory processed. After re-running the import the missing string should be there now.

In case of mod_peerwork there is a problem in the plugin itself. On the line 305 in their language pack they have the string concatenation operator which is something the AMOS does not recognise yet. The plugin contribution checklist page has more details on the topic.

Please feel encouraged to report it to the maintainers of the Peerwork. They have access to all these details at the page https://moodle.org/plugins/mod_peerwork/devzone

Registration of the plugin strings in AMOS - results