Here's my use case:
- Review a contribution for version say 3.2 of Moodle (but valid for other versions)
- Click on "Commit" (a bit to quickly ), forgetting to propage it before
- The contribution is accepted, all OK, but...
- Click on "Show resolved contributions", locate the already committed one and click on it
- Click on "Apply" and observe that all strings are on white background (normal situation)
- No way to propagate these strings to other versions of Moodle
My question: is there a way to propagate already committed contributions in one version to other (newer and older) versions of Moodle?